[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 00:41:32 UTC 2012

I think that this could happen from any school and what school this
dog came from should not matter.

It is sad that this has happend but, don't let it be the end of all.
Use this as a learning exspirence and try again. Things goes wrong to
make us stronger. I wish for a better result for you next time.

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470
Skipe;