[nagdu] Doggy B.O.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:34:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your response, I will ask the vet. I think it may be an
anal gland or skin issue. I am going to take him to the groomers tomorrow,
and see if I can solve it by washing him. The issue arose on Friday when he
got extremely sick and had the runs wicked badly, for some inexplicable
reason. I am hoping it is an issue of having some stuff stuck in his thick
fur. He won't let me brush near or use one of those pet wipes on the area in
question. I am hoping that if when I bathe him if I pay particular attention
to his belly, the inside of the back legs, and under the tail, I will
hopefully alleviate the smell. If this does not meet with success, I will
bring him to the vet.

Thanks,

Mark