[nagdu] Doggy B.O.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:27:11 UTC 2012

Robert,

His response is to sit down, and refuse to stand up. He will just stare at
you doing his little doggy laughing. If I force him to stand up I don't have
a free hand to wash it. If I let go, he walks away. He doesn't make any
noises or byte or anything bad like that.

I will be able to get it when I am grooming him because if he stands up, I
can spray it with him little hose in the tub. If he sits down, he will sit
in the sudsy water and the tub has a sort of tie down so I don't have to
worry about him walking off.

Mark