[nagdu] Worlds best pet store + dog grooming = wicked amazing!

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Feb 28 04:01:05 UTC 2012

Hi Mark, et al,
I shop at PetSmart or PetCo for Liam's food and certain toys, like the Kong.
There's also a sweet little holistic-health pet store in downtown Denver
called Dog Savvy, and they also trim his nails.  They have all sorts of
gourmet treats, too.  It just depends on what's needed.  I like Dog Savvy
the best though because it's so close and it has all kinds of healthy stuff.
As far as bathing, I do it myself.  Rather spend the money on toys for him
and a dip in the doggie pool at the Canine Rehabilitation and Conditioning
Center.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua