[nagdu] Worlds best pet store + dog grooming = wicked amazing!

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:07:37 UTC 2012

Hi Natalie,
I used to buy my dog's Kongs at Petco but after seeing how cheap they
are on Amazon, I buy them there instead. Plus, the nearest Petco to me
is about 20 minutes away. Just thought I'd share. I'm the type of
person who's always comparing prices and trying to save every little
bit I can.
Best,
Juanita And Anise