[nagdu] not cleanning or picking up

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 03:37:26 UTC 2012

I think the issue was more at conventions and the like.  I've heard of dog
handlers standing around claiming that iw wasn't there dogs!  I would just
pick up the stuff and move on!  Also, Iv've heard stories of finding
presents under chairs where guide dogs were and folks playing it off!  I
don't care for that kind of thing much.  I always have bags and a towel with
me just in case.