[nagdu] cooperation vs. force

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:56:51 UTC 2012

I will find out. It's the weirdest thing. If I don't confine him, he is
fine, when I put him on tie down, he acts up. When he is free, he just stays
in his "virtual crate" he doesn't wander off, and just stays within a few
feet of me. I am currently in ethics class, the fact I am reading emails in
class is a different issue, however, the leash is looped over my left leg,
and he is just sitting quietly under my chare. If I drop the leash, he will
just stay there. He doesn't chew the leash in situations like this, only if
I was to loop the leash around the desk and walk away, then he would chew it
and come to me.