[nagdu] cooperation vs. force

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 29 23:45:11 UTC 2012

Okay, this time I promise that this is my last bit of advice. Maybe you
should contact Fidelco and try to find out more about if he did this at
Fidelco, and, if so, what was done about it. Maybe this is just a game that
he is playing with you because he is still new, and it will wear off after a
while.
    On a slightly different note, I wonder what Fidelco thinks of this. I
know that this is not as important as good guide work, but I consider a big
enough concern that it should have either been stopped before the dog was
placed or the dog should not have become a guide dog. Just my last 2 cents.
Okay, I'm broke now...