[nagdu] Link to the radio show I was on December 28th, 2011

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:27:53 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
Here is the link to the Looking Good without Looking Show, to which I was a call in guest again.
The Show is hosted by Linda Zani Thomas and Johanna Baccan of the New Jersey Affiliate of the NFB and is on the WTOE Internet Radio Schedule.
If you haven't listened before to the show, it is great for all the sighted and the blind, and is for men, women, children and teens.
They go into it all.
I made a few announcements and they asked me about my recent trip on the Norwegian Gem for my PhD at sea in November, and our trip to Walt Disney World in December.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19436673
For those that are interested I am starting my own radio show on the spreaker.com and I should have my first show by the middle to the end of January, just trying to get over this nasty cough.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394