[nagdu] Jury duty

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Jan 2 22:27:46 UTC 2012

Lori,
You guys do jury duty different than we do here in San Diego.  We get a
summons in the mail - they pick your name out of the DMV or voter
registration files - and the summons has the date to report to jury duty.
they even have your badge with your juror number on it and you bring it all
in with you when you report for duty.  You go in and if you are not picked
that day, your service is done.

The Federal court does it differently.  You get the summons but you haved to
call in each day for two weeks to see if they need you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding about you thinking you'd be excused for
blindness.  Hope you get on a case - it's real educational!

Happy New Years everyone!

Lyn and Landon