[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Horse Shows

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 22:55:40 UTC 2012

Sorry everybody! I'm trying this again with the right subject line and
without all the additions from the other thread. My face is red!

Hey, gang!

Good news! We have been given a gift of VIP tickets to Cavalia, for the
last night performance here. In the horse lovers' section! With free
parking, back stage passes to see the stars, all that good stuff!

Cavalia is a performance involving horses with multimedia and
acrobatics, trick riding and ballet with horses. The stars are the
horses. And so on. Okay, so these horses are trained in their part of
the performance for a year to 10 years, they are that good. One can olny
assume the human partners and performers are not slugs, either. /smile/

So... Sixth row, best place to see the horses, short notice. To guide
dog, or not to guide dog? That is my question.

I'm considering several key factors, still not firm on my decisions.
Hm... Who do I know that might have some thoughts on the subject... /grin/

So go for it! All feedback welcome!

And thank you!

Tami