[nagdu] hockey game

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 3 16:05:29 UTC 2012

My husband and I are thinking it would be fun to go to a Devils hockey
game.  I know there's at least one hockey fan on the list, and I have a
couple questions.
I hear hockey arenas can be chilly.  Is it so chilly that Ben would be
uncomfortable?  He does have a red sweater, which would fit right in with
the Devils.  Devildog!  Or, if it's really cold, I could leave him home.
I'd prefer to bring him, since he is excellent at getting through crowds,
but I don't want him to be uncomfortable.

When we go to a ball game, we like to sit where we can hear some of the
action on the field.  Happily, in the Mets new ballpark, that's almost
anywhere.  Are there good spots to sit at a hockey game, where one can
hear some of the action on the ice?
Thanks.
Tracy