[nagdu] hockey game

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 18:53:13 UTC 2012

when I go to a hockey game, I sit as far in front as i can and you can hear
the skates then, and of course, you can hear the calls from anywhere--icing
and such.  You can also hear the zamboni as it re-ices the arena or whatever
you call it when they fix the ice.

I've taken dogs to hockey games.  A sweater or blanket would be okay.
Blanket is easier because if he gets too warm, you just have to remove it
from him which is easier than removing a sweater.

Margo andArrow