[nagdu] Monthly Meeting of the Travel and Tourism Division January 10, 2012 with our special Guest Matt Slosky, CEO of Socialflights.com

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 01:22:04 UTC 2012

All,

If there is an announcement regarding travel and tourism or sports and
recreation or piano tuning  or whatever that has something to do with
guide dogs, then please post it here.  If the only connection between
the topic and guide dogs is that the dog is in attendance, then it isn't
appropriate.  If you are interested in travel and tourism, then please
join that list.   This list is to talk about guide dogs.  Straying away
from that focus only serves to dilute the value of the list.

I admit to being lax on this point, which has caused problems.  I am
trying to do a better job of moderating, including keeping the
discussion on topic.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Julie
NAGDU list moderator