[nagdu] Pawtechers was Re: Dog Shoe Verses Hoover Vacuum Cleaner

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Jan 5 03:51:21 UTC 2012

Paw-tectors are dog booties that are like a vinyl mitten with a fleece
lining, and strapped around a dog's feet with a Velcro strap.  I use them
for my guide, and they are great.  The only thing that I have noticed, is
that they are really only for really cold-weather conditions as there is
really no way for the boots and paws to breathe.  I have found that using
them in anything above 10 or so degrees, tends to start overheating my
guide.

Steve