[nagdu] Pawtechers was Re: Dog Shoe Verses Hoover Vacuum Cleaner

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 10:04:19 UTC 2012

Hi, Steve,
You did a better job of the description than I did.
*Smiles and thank you*
Yes, they are great during the cold weater temps and depending on a dog, the
paws can overheat and sweat.
There are them times when I've had no choice but to use them in eighty to
ninety degree temps here in Colorado though as Odie would have a tremendous
fit withoutt his paws being covered.
Another draw back with the Pawtechers is that yes, they do get wet and
slippery, expecially the plastic like material on the outtside.
I am going to look into getting a second pair of dog shoes to have around
though and will more likely look into either polartechers or Ruffwear.
I may just do the Polartechers since they have a tennis shoe like rubber
sole on the bottom and if I remember correctly, they have good traction
treads.
They almost look like a human's snow boot.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf