[nagdu] Canada: Public Transit

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Fri Jan 6 22:13:16 UTC 2012

Hi Abbey and Alexa,
Congrats on your music endeavors, and I hope you got the answers you needed
regarding public transportation in Canada.  Welcome to this awesome list.
My name is Natalie and I live in Denver, CO.  I'm working my third guide, a
seven-year-old male black named Liam.  We were partnered at Guide Dogs of
America on July 9, 2008.
Anyway, welcome, and we look forward to reading more of your posts.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua