[nagdu] AT PILOT :)

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 9 18:22:35 UTC 2012

Hello All,
Happy new year, and may 2012 bring you lots of great things. I'm starting my
year off with a poodle from Pilot Dogs, and am in Ohio right now as I write.
I did not get time off from my training center, but I believe this is for
the best for both the dog and myself. I'm on the waiting list for the
training center, and I think I have a pretty good chance of getting back in
by March.
Anyways, I got to Pilot last night, and so far, we've been doing the basics.
I don't know much about dogs so any advice or tips would be greatly
appreciated.
Cheers, Hannah