[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:09:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well.  I had an interesting discussion today with a
longtime guide dog user.  She brought up the fact that some handlers seem to
take their relationships overboard with their guide dogs.

Some examples she gave were:

.         Including the dog's name in a professional e-mail signature

.         Allowing the dog to have run of the house, even when guests are
there

She gave some others but I am drawing a blank now.  I have not experienced
the two examples above but could see her point.  Have you guys dealt with
someone you thought took their relationship with their guide to an unhealthy
level?

Will

William Burley

William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson

Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com

Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!  Ask about our
accounting and bookkeeping services!