[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 00:44:01 UTC 2012

Bill,

I personally think it's inappropriate to use the dog's name in a business
letter. Regarding having the run of the house, I think that depends on the
nature of the dog. If the dog tends to be overly friendly especially when
food is around, I think the dog should be in a crate or on a tiedown. Onn
the other hand, if the dog doesn't really care about company and tends to
stay out of the way or disappears, I think it's OK. Of course, there's the
problem that the guests themselves may be more of a problem than the dog;
that is, getting the dog too excited. I've had dogs of both types. I've also
tended to keep my dog out of sight on Haliween. evening, both to prevent the
dog from getting too excited and running out the opened door and/or scaring
some of the children.

Toni