[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 11 02:44:43 UTC 2012

Whether or not to let your dog have freedom to run around the house, guest
or no guest, is no different for pet dogs and guide dogs. It depends on the
dogs and the environment. I can definitely see when letting your dog run
around when you have guests can be a problem, especially if it is something
more formal or if the guests do not care to have a dog around.