[nagdu] How Often to Bathe Your Dog was Re: AT PILOT :)

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 11 05:06:58 UTC 2012

JMHO, how often a dog needs to be bathed depends on a combination of
different factors, including the dog, what the dog does, where the dog goes
(both to get dirty and to be around certain people), and what time of year
it is, just to name a few. As a general rule of thumb, though, a dog should
probably be bathed every 4 to 6 weeks, 8 weeks/2 months being the longest
length of time.