[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 11 06:41:16 UTC 2012

Dan, real simple, pick appropriate friends, or gosh, let your dog do that
for you.  The only exceptions I have ever made is that I have one friend who
is truly, much to her own regret allergic to dogs and can't do a thing about
it.  She did try, as much for her own sake as mine since she loves dogs.

Doug: love that shepherd's pie!