[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 14:04:53 UTC 2012

For me its situational.  I consider many things.  For instance, do I really
want to be friends with a person.  Also, do my dogs like them.  Will I need
Holly to get around or am I just taking her to keep her from getting bored.
Time also plays a part.  If I'm going to be gone a short time, well, Holly
can stay.  The weather also plays a part.  If its really hot and the picnic
is outside, Holly could stay.  If there is shade and maybe other dogs, she
comes.  I also consider conditions when using my cane as well.  I keep a
folding one in my backpack which use when going shopping or something.  My
NFB cane comes with me if I'm walking a lot without Holly.