[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 11 18:42:27 UTC 2012

Lori, I do the same thing until I get clear permission to do otherwise and
even then, like you, will keep the beastie leashed up if said host is not
familiar with dogs and their usual tendencies when free to sniff, wander,
etc.  This was true of one of my dogs in particular who developed an
interesting skill of fetching intimate under clothing (except mine) so he
couldn't be trusted in non-doggie places.

Doug, A good tail to the end.