[nagdu] When is the Connection Too Much?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 11:27:49 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    I am of the opinion that, if someone doesn't want my dog in their house,
that is their prerogative. I do not base how someone likes me upon whether
or not someone likes dogs. However, I do admit that I prefer people who like
dogs, as they are generally more loving, kind, and compassionate. I do not
subscribe to the philosophy of, "If you don't want my dog, you don't want
me!"  If someone prefers to not have a dog in their car or home, I will use
my cane.
    This being said, it also has a little to do with how long I will be away
and the circumstances of where we are going. An overnight trip is very
different from a two-hour dinner party. Keeping up our cane travel skills is
essential if we are to be mobile in a variety of circumstances. JMHO!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

compassionate.