[nagdu] Urgent Emptying

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Jan 12 22:00:22 UTC 2012

LOL OOOOOOOOOOO my god!!! that is my worst night mear:0) Prince is a bag
of marbles on an escalator:-0) He does it, the tail wags but its a
little bumpy on the harness sometimes.
Bobby and Prince

From:	"Nicole B. Torcolini at Home" <ntorcolini at wavecable.com>
To:	"NAGDU" <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Date:	01/12/2012 03:57 PM
Subject:	[nagdu] Urgent Emptying
Sent by:	nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org

    Someone I know had a rather extreme story about a guide dog needing
to dump. The handler knew that the dog needed to go and was heading
outside as fast as possible, but not fast enough. It was solid, so would
not have been too much of a problem to clean up, except for one tiny
problem. The dog made the dump on the step of an escalator!