[nagdu] Urgent Emptying

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 14:11:32 UTC 2012

Oh no, that's too funny, but I'll bet it wasn't funny!!  Made me think of
when I first brought my dog home and let her lose because I thought there'd
be no problems ... well there was a problem and I didn't find it until I um
er vacuumed ... that was pretty gross too!!  Oh on an escalator oh that's
just awful lmao!!