[nagdu] NAGDU website not working ?

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:50:31 UTC 2012

Hi robert.
I've got some questions.
about working your guide dog.  at college.
my name is rhonda,
and i've have my first Piolt dog.
her name is mya.
and can you email.  me off.  list.  from rhonda
Users"<nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:37:17 +0000
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] NAGDU website not working ?

>Also, the original poster may want to refer this sighted
individual to a few of the school websites.  From what I have
noticed, they are rife with images of dog teams, puppies, dogs in
training, etc.  This could be a solution while the NAGDU site is
dysfunctional.  Just a few thoughts.
>Sincerely,
>Robert Hooper
>Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
>The Ohio State University
>0653 Buckeye-Cuyahoga CT
>653 Cuyahoga Court
>Columbus, Ohio 43210
>(740) 856-8195

On Behalf Of Marion Gwizdala
>Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 8:08 AM
>To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog
Users
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] NAGDU website not working ?

>Mardi,
>    Tami Kinney is our webmaster and is on this list.  She will
likely address these concerns, as well.  As for pictures, we are
working to load more pics on the site.  We made a call on this
list for pics and my understanding is we received very few.  I
have sent Tami a few, but I want to have more than just photos of
Sarge & me! I think our homepage has a picture of my wife,
accompanied by her guide dog, as she is hooded during her
master's convocation.
>    As for the broken links, Tami will need to address that
issue.  Please feel free to offer us any constructive criticism
on anything to do with NAGDU.  We can only move forward if we
move together!

>Fraternally yours,
>Marion Gwizdala

She said
>> that for a website about the NFB and guide dog use, she got very
little
>> info and was disappointed.I recommended several books for her to
read and
>> told her about the list, but maybe she has a point here.  As
blind people
>> and people with low vision, I think we tend to forget that
sighted people
>> want to see more when looking for information than just
text.While I
>> realize that this website is giving info for blind people,
sighted people
>> also look at it.  I know that our webmaster recently requested
some
>> pictures
>> of guide dogs working.  Is there a possibility that there will
be pictures
>> on the site sometime in the future? I think we need to make sure
that the
>> info on the site is available so people looking for information
can get
>> it.
>> I don't know if this is a website problem or a computer
problem.I have
>> looked up the site my self in the past and did not have any
problems with
>> it.  Hope this gets sorted out soon so no one else has trouble
getting
>> info.  Mardi andShaman

>> --
>> http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/