[nagdu] NAGDU website not working ?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 23:47:12 UTC 2012

Thanks, Marion! Yes, we are getting more pics. Yay!

I have reached the point, I can't work with graphics anymore, at least
not with any assurance they look good. /grin/

I need to start putting off asking publicly for someone to do that for
me... Will post specific message now and thus end my own denial. I'm
sure it will be painless. /grin/

Tami