[nagdu] Bailey's Latest--bathing, weight, etc.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:37:16 UTC 2012

Some pet stores have a "self service dog wash." I recommend going that
route, because they have the equipment, and you are not stuck with the mess.
I have bathed my pet dog at home in the kitchen sink, however, she is only
10lbs. she made a mess, so I can only imagine how much of a mess my 80lb
guide dog would make.