[nagdu] Dog Deodorizing and other important things

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 04:10:08 UTC 2012

It's currently only 19 and windy out. I know because I just had to take the
dog out. I live in a dorm, and I am wondering if anyone has suggestions to
cut down on the dog smell. I vacuumed every day, brush the dog daily, use a
topical coat conditioner and deodorizer, have specially designed dog wet
wipes to spot clean him, and the dog was bathed just before I got him on
Tuesday the 3. He still smells. I am in a single dorm room about 8 by 15 so,
very small, however, quite large for a dorm.

The dog himself does not have a strong smell to him; however, if you are
close to him, you can smell him. His breath is the worst. Any and all
deodorizing tips are welcome.

My dog is terrified of the vacuum, so I kind of feel bad vacuuming every day
but I do so without fail.

Just to add to the mulligan stew of aromas in my dorm room I stepped in
someone else's dog S**t today. Suggestions for cleaning that off my shoos. I
scrubbed them with a bristle brush, and ran them threw the washer machine, I
picked them up, and I can still smell it.

Thanks,

Mark