[nagdu] Dog Deodorizing and other important things

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Jan 15 04:50:48 UTC 2012

Interesting...I was in a dorm of nine by twelve in Ohio and there was no dog
smell, what we had was an amazing amount of dog hair though--lol.
I was not as conscientious as you, probably a bit of a slob in the room
cleaning arena.

I'm pretty sure about no dog smell because I had a lot of fellows students
or staff who were pretty critical of every dammed thing I did wrong and no
one mentioned that--lol--they just mentioned the dog hair.

So, I'm wondering if you're more sensitive to it because you might have not
been around dogs or whoever is commenting might be just a tad too critical?

Only thing I could say is, and I'm not being sarcastic, but open a a window
for a few minutes to air the place out as closed in areas get stuffy, or
maybe there's an air vent that's clogged or something or a filter that needs
to be cleaned, it happens.

Yours,

Dan the man, carter the nut