[nagdu] Dog Deodorizing and other important things

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 15 13:46:29 UTC 2012

Well there are room sprays you can purchase from drug stores. They are
pretty strong so it might block out the dog smell if you use it.
As for your shoes, I think you have to just keep wearing them and the smell
will eventually wear out as you walk.
Hope this helps.
Hannah, And Princess (the adorable poodle)