[nagdu] Rain Coats

Abigail Lanier lanier.abigail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:35:49 UTC 2012

Hello all,

While we're still in the midst of discussing grooming and all that jazz I thought I'd bring up the topic of rain gear. Not that our dogs don't already have naturally water resistant fur (labs and poodles for example), but it's not always ideal to have a sopping wet dog accompany you into a meeting or class after walking out in the rain for 10-15 minutes.

I've searched a little bit on PetCo for rain coats, but I haven't been blown away with their selection. I really like the brand Ruff Wear, but their prices are pretty high.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Abigail