[nagdu] Rain Coats

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 15 16:57:10 UTC 2012

The raincoat I have I got from GDB when I was a student there.  It has a
velcro closure in front, around the neck, and a belt that goes around the
dog's middle.  It's very sturdy.  It keeps much of the dog dry, except the
belly, legs, and head. It doesn't interfere with the dog's movement.
Before that, I had one with a hood, but, if I had to correct the dog while
she was wearing the raincoat, the hood was kind of in the say and got
torn.
If I saw a raincoat I thought was good, I wouldn't mind buying it, even at
a high price.  I figure the one I have has lasted about 20 years so far.
That's what I call value! :.)
Tracy