[nagdu] Dog Deodorizing and other important things

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:21:15 UTC 2012

Tami,

Next time I am at the pet store, I am going to get one of those dental
chews. I'm also considering changing his food to something not containing
fish. I don't think my dog is too stressed. He is just sitting hear with his
head on my lap. He was definitely stressed for the first weak or so, but
according to the trainer, he is no longer stressed.

Thanks for your suggestions about the vinegar and baking soda. Just remind
me, not to put boles of them next to each other, it would just be way to
tempting.

Thanks,

Mark