[nagdu] KEEPING POODLES HAIR SOFT AND CURLY

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 18 21:29:46 UTC 2012

Hello Hana:

As I mentioned, Bogart gets bathed or groomed regularly. The only other thing I do to keep him all soft is brush him as much as possible. The best is every day but usually I brush him every second day depending on life schedules. I use a slicker brush and a metal comb. The comb is for getting tangles out and the slicker works to puff up his hair and make him look stunning.

Gary