[nagdu] Advice Requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:25:00 UTC 2012

I live in a city, no grass within blocks. When it's snowing, 3 in the AM and
the dog got to go, I am not going to walk to the commons to park my dog.
Besides, the commons are dangerous at night.

Also, I haven't lycenzed my dog yet, I have only had him for less than 3
weakes, and the training is not ofishily over, however, I have a cupple of
questions about lysenzing.

1, is it realy necessary.

2, what county do I register him in? I live in Plymouth County, but go to
school and spend most of my time in Suffolk County

Thanks,

Mark