[nagdu] Advice Requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:25:09 UTC 2012

I live in the city. No grass for blocks, unless you count the type smoked by
the students. It is a designated area. It's the same spot the other service
dogs go. However, the other dog's waist is a solid pellet the size of a role
of quarters, while my dog leaves a mountain the size of a dinner plate.

This area is very porous. It's a sort of pavement leading to cobblestones.