[nagdu] Advice Requested

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Fri Jan 20 23:54:34 UTC 2012

Hey Mark,

    You can let me know off list but who is doing your placement?

Possibly a couple buckets of gravel dumped in the area that you're relieving
your dog in the alley? it would keep the bm from actually reaching the
pavement, you would end up picking up some gravel with each clean up but you
would still be able to feel the consistency of the bm, I've done this when I
was teaching at different resorts where relief areas were not thought of and
getting to an area where pick up was a mess free process was not practical.
I've also done this on my own property to make clean up easier. However the
school you are attending would probably throw a fit about that too. As far
as the puddles go. Who knows? I  suspect that someone has their hackles up
and this will pass. If it doesn't go to the Dean of students and ask what he
or she suggests that you do, if it is reasonable so be it, if it's not, well
get your trainer to speak to the necessary people and I'm sure the situation
will be resolved. If that doesn't do it, get NAGDU involved,,, if that is
the type of representation and advocacy that you are comfortable with.  ?

bryanbrown at solarus.biz