[nagdu] Advice Requested

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 21 00:29:01 UTC 2012

Hmm, IMO there's a huge difference between a smeery patch left over and a
huge dropping.  Even if someone stepped on that smeary patch, they're not
going to be tracking brown number 2 all over the campus.  It really sounds
like someone has too much time on their hands.
I'll try anything once, especially if it's chocolate covered!

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com