[nagdu] Advice Requested

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 11:54:46 UTC 2012

Robert,
    No, this is not one of the issues to which I referred. I believe it is
our responsibility to comply with community standards concerning cleaning
public areas. Having said this, I believe two solutions are to relieve on
grass. If the dog is hesitant to do this because of its training to relieve
on concrete, it can be conditioned to do this. Otherwise, you may want to
find a place that is out of the way to relieve it.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala