[nagdu] Advice Requested

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Jan 21 19:08:09 UTC 2012

Hi Marion,

I don't have to pay any fee for Gipp's Ohio guide dog license. And when I
retire Gipp and get another dog, all I have to do is  call my County
Auditor's office and give them my new dogs information and they will put it
into the computer. I've been using the same Ohio guide dog license on each
and every guide dog that I've had. So it's just the matter of transfering
the old guide dog info to the new guide dog information in the computer. I
hope this help and clears up the . Take care.

Lori and theGipperconfusion