[nagdu] Owner training

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 21 14:10:33 UTC 2012

Thanks Katrin.  That was very interesting.  I guess I was assuming the
majority of at least program-bred dogs are healthy, as well as those from
reputable breeders, but I guess it ain't necessarily so.  Actually, I know
what you mean by discovering a serious problem in lines you thought were
good.  My mother discovered a serious heart problem in a wolfhound line.
Sadly, she found it because her prize bitch dropped dead of a heart attack
at three years old.
Thanks for your very clear explanation.  Things for me to ponder.
Tracy