[nagdu] Advice Requested

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Sat Jan 21 16:22:19 UTC 2012

Well if I were you Mark, I'd just continue with what you're already doing. A
small mark shouldn't matter that much and besides, the rain would wash it
away, nothing to worry about especially since it's winter and there's enough
rain and snow to do the job. Maybe you should just let them complain because
they probably don't have anything else to talk about.
Like many others have said, it could well be other dogs that are leaving the
marks, unless there's evidence that you were the one...
Hannah, and Princess