[nagdu] Mark's dogs

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Jan 21 16:57:29 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
Since you are still in training with your dog what does the trainer recommend you do since he is aware of the situation?
Since you are picking up after your dog I would carry a bottle of water and after the dog goes spill the water on the spot where the dog went. Or you can carry a baggy of baking soda and just put some down after the dog goes. it not only absorbs order for number one but will absorb the urine and will help with the marks left after you pick up the number 2.  I use that a lot in the summer when I am out with Anna where she goes to busy.
Marilyn and Anna