[nagdu] Mark's dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jan 21 17:13:06 UTC 2012

Honestly, the way these guys seem to be carrying on it's as if no one had
ever had a pet dog or a guide dog before...dogs going to the bathroom on
sidewalk, imagine that..and oh my god, a little discoloration, my God what
is the world coming to.
You are just so inconvenient to the college population I'm so sorry for your
college that they have to undergo the inconvenience of having you there with
your guide dog.
That, of course, was sarcasm for those who don't know wit.--smile

Plus the fact that you must be feeling like you're being stared at all the
time, it doesn't help your stress level.

Dan