[nagdu] Scary guide dogs

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:44:37 UTC 2012

When I had my tri-color Rough Collie guide, Jet, she was very tall and
long for a female Collie, over 24 inches and 31 inches from collar to
beginning not end of her tail. She was almost all black, except for a
white and tan mask on her face, paws, white underside, and a white tip
on her tail. I had incredibly few people ever ask to pet her and very
few people ever approach us for money or anything. Now that I'm
working with a yellow dog who happens to be fond of attention, all
bets are off /lol/. Apparently Collies are scarier than Labs! Ava