[nagdu] Backpacking

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 22 05:24:04 UTC 2012

I have never been backpacking on a long trip, but I have rented a hiking
backpack for a camping event in which we had to pretend that we were on a
trail. Most hiking backpacks have a strap that goes around your waist to
help carry the weight. Also, would you be willing to consider getting some
kind of pack for your dog so that she could carry a few things?